MTN is one of the leading telecommunications companies in Nigeria, offering a wide range of data plans to suit the needs of its customers. Whether you are a heavy data user or just need a little bit of data to get by, MTN has a plan for you.
In this article, we will discuss how to get 7GB on MTN. We will cover all of the different ways to purchase this data plan, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of each method. We will also provide a detailed FAQ section to answer any questions you may have about 7GB data plans on MTN.
Different ways to get 7GB on MTN
There are a few different ways to get 7GB on MTN. You can purchase it directly from MTN through their website, app, or USSD code. You can also purchase it from third-party retailers, such as PayKobo.
Purchasing 7GB data plan directly from MTN
To purchase 7GB data plan directly from MTN, you can use the following methods:
- Website: Visit the MTN website and log in to your account. Go to the “Data Plans” section and select the “7GB Weekly Plan”. Click the “Buy Now” button and complete the payment process.
- App: Download the MTN app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Log in to your account and go to the “Data Plans” section. Select the “7GB Weekly Plan” and click the “Buy Now” button. Complete the payment process to activate your data plan.
- USSD code: Dial *123# on your phone and follow the prompts to purchase the “7GB Weekly Plan”.
Purchasing 7GB data plan from third-party retailers
To purchase 7GB data plan from third-party retailers, you can use the following methods:
- PayKobo: Visit the PayKobo website and search for “MTN 7GB Data Plan”. Click the “Buy Now” button and complete the payment process.
- Other third-party retailers: There are many other third-party retailers that sell MTN data plans. You can find a list of authorized retailers on the MTN website.
Benefits and drawbacks of each method
Purchasing directly from MTN
- It is the most convenient way to purchase MTN data plans.
- You are guaranteed to get a genuine MTN data plan.
- You may have to pay a higher price for the data plan.
- You may have to deal with customer service issues if there are any problems with your data plan.
Purchasing from third-party retailers
- You may be able to get the data plan for a cheaper price.
- You may be able to use different payment methods, such as PayPal or credit card.
- You may have to wait longer to receive your data plan.
- You may not get a genuine MTN data plan.
- You may have to deal with the customer service of the third-party retailer if there are any problems with your data plan.
Which method should you choose?
The best method for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for the most convenient way to purchase MTN data plans, then we recommend purchasing directly from MTN. However, if you are looking for the cheapest price or want to use a different payment method, then you may want to consider purchasing from a third-party retailer.
How to activate your 7GB data plan
Once you have purchased your 7GB data plan, you will need to activate it. To do this, simply follow the instructions that came with your data plan.
If you purchased your data plan directly from MTN, you can activate it by sending an SMS to 312 with the following message:
If you purchased your data plan from a third-party retailer, you may need to follow different instructions to activate it. Please consult the instructions that came with your data plan for more information.
Checking your data balance
To check your data balance, simply dial *131# on your phone. You will receive an SMS with your current data balance.
If you are having problems with your 7GB data plan, you can contact MTN customer service for assistance. You can reach MTN customer service by dialing 180 or by visiting the MTN website.